How Can I Help You?
Selling a home takes more than just putting up a "for sale" sign.
You need an experienced agent to help
you determine a competitive price, come up with an effective
marketing strategy, as well as anticipate and solve any problems
that come up during the selling process. If you price your property
too low, it may sell quickly, but you'll lose money. If you price it
too high, it may not sell at all. A real estate professional can
help you with the entire home selling process and provide a
smoother, hassle-free experience. I offer my clients many great
- Instant FREE access
to ALL active and pending MLS® listings (updated hourly and
directly from the real estate board). This tool is helpful to
both home sellers and home buyers.
- Comparative Market Analysis
(CMA)—get the latest updates on the status and price changes of
all new and active listings in your neighbourhood (including
addresses, days on market, and additional special listing
- Advice above and beyond. For example, need advice on what
kinds of renovations should be made prior to the sale? I’d be
glad to review your home. Renovations and sale preparation, when
done properly, can be very financially rewarding. My online
Home Sellers' Guide is a great
place to start.
- The opportunity to build a relationship with a professional
who is geared towards optimizing
your financial future.
How Do I Make You Money on Your Home?
There’s one very important reason why you should use an agent: we
leverage the selling power of the MLS®. This is by far the most
effective marketing system for your home. Thousands of Albertan
homes are sold each month with the MLS®; utilizing this tool helps
to ensure a timely sale and maximum exposure. More exposure equals
more buyers. And more buyers mean competitive offers, which equals
more money. A well-priced property may generate competing offers
which will drive up the final price. As an experienced negotiator, I
will work to get you the best possible price.
Listen to the Market
As part of your pricing strategy, I will put together a comparative
market analysis, which is a good indicator of what today's buyers
are willing to pay. It compares the market activity of homes similar
to yours in your neighbourhood.
- Recently sold homes represent what buyers are willing to
- Currently listed homes for sale represent the price sellers
hope to obtain.
- Listings that have expired are generally overpriced or have
been poorly marketed.
Click Here for up-to-date information on today’s real-estate
Get my complete Home Sellers' Guide for
This is an
exclusive paper that will kick start your home selling process.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding economic factors.
- How to sell your home for top dollar.
- Understanding fair market value, and how to influence it.
- Divorce and home selling.
- Common home selling mistakes to avoid.
- Questions to ask a REALTOR® before you sign.
- Understanding legal representation.
- Understanding the offer process.
- How to pass the home inspection.
- How to effectively market your home to sell fast.
Information for Sellers